Boy, how the time flies!! Thank you for reading again.
As a person that was very against blogs and such things, I can say that not all online things are evil J. I have learned so much in this class and I want to see what I can come up with after such a great learning experience.
For my final project, I have decided to go with option two. What option two consists of is below:
Option 2: Develop a Course Outline
- In this option you will develop an outline for an entire online (or hybrid) course. You must include:
- Topics and objectives for each session in the class.
- Description of the technologies used in each session of the class.
- Explain each technology in terms of one vs. two-way communication, media richness/social presence, and why the chosen technology would be appropriate for supporting the indicated interaction.
- Identify which of the three types of interactions (student-content, student-instructor, student-student) in an online class are supported by each technology.
- Develop a description of the assessment/evaluation methods for each session of the class.
I wanted to see what I could come up with if I ever had an online class to do or a hybrid class. I am not a teacher yet but this is great practice to have in order to prepare myself for the future.
I wish all of you good luck in the planning stage and I cannot wait to get started!
I look forward to reading your blogs soon!